Tuesday, October 27, 2015

First slog for CSC104

  Well. It's been a long time I haven't post something over here and  
now I come back : ).
In the second year of university, I 've decided to enroll CSC104 since I 've seen lots of my friends playing different types of software such as python,  language of r, language of c and so on by clicking their keyboards rapidly. Maybe it is men's natural instincts that be fond of cars computers, so I think that's why I choose to take this course.  First contact with computer I was 10 years-old and I used to play mini games on it. Then as the rapid development of technology, Internet has been popularized over world. numerous of people found their chances and succeed on internet.  Therefore, I feel obliged to learn something on computer which makes me at least know more about it. My goal at this course is to understand the basic things of Dracket and able to edit image (building tower?!) and use other functions.  At last, I wish we all have a nice term!
                                                         
(these pictures are made by me according to the content of lecture and slides)


No comments:

Post a Comment