Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Expiry Day ( updated!)

"Expiry Day"
Tik tok, tik tok
Flowers are blooming
Babies are crying
And there is a car moving on the street
Time is passing

Tik tok, tik tok
Flowers are withering
People are getting old
And the car is slowing its speed
Time is passing

Tik tok, tik tok
Flowers drooped
people passed away
And the car seems can move forever so long as there is enough fuel
Opps, its engine broke just now
Time is still passing, seeming only time does not have its expiry day.

  Okay, my poem shown above is talking about the expiry day as the title of the poem. its theme is that everything has a expiry day but only the time as the last sentence of the poem. And now I'm going to show how do i publish it in public.
  First I post my poem on Facebook which is one of the biggest communicate websites, so if I put my poem on this website there would be many people see my poem, and as long as my friend share the status I post there would be more and more people on Facebook see my poem.
  For the second step, I post up my poem on everywhere near by my home in order to gain the more view of my poem.



  Frankly, such behavior may cause my neighbor feel annoyed or disturbed,  but if so long as they read my poem and make them think more it worth it. At that time I believe my neighbor wouldn't feel exasperate anymore.

  Lastly there's a crazy idea coming out from my brain which is post my poem on my sister's backpack! so as she on the way to school and home, or in school, there would be numerous students see my poem and think more!

THANK FOR VIEWING !












No comments:

Post a Comment