Friday, February 22, 2013

Reflection2

  I find myself has already got into this book after keeping reading a few pages of "oryx and crake". 
  Snowman walks along the obsoleting beach and tells story to those new human chirlden who all have same prefect appearance and pyhsical firgure but different color of skin made by "crake". In fact, they are all Crake's next generation. They show great deal of interests to Snowman's everything; they are curious about his background and keep asking question to him.
  I find out that the main character which is Jimmy, the snowman, has a very impressive childhood which he starts to recall when he stands in the "doom".

  his parents didn't treat him with great deal of care than other parents do, and
usually blame little Jimmy of various minor reasons.

  I am going to keep going on this book, and I hope all students of our class have a good time with their books!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment