Tuesday, February 12, 2013

comment1 for "oryx and crake"

  "Oryx and Crake" is a science fiction written by a canadian author named Margaret Atwood, which talks about the story of the only man named Jimmy(snowman) surviving after the worldly overwhelming calamity of pestilence.
  I choose this book simply because it is a science fiction and I believe most male teenagers dig it! 
  currently I have ony read two chapters which were wouderful but included a great deal of vocabuary needed to be looked over by my dictionary, therefore, it took me more time to read this book than others. In spite of this, I still need to overcome the diffculty because I know this is a effective way to improve my English!
  I hope I will learn something form "Oryx and Crake"1
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read several novels written by Margaret Atwood in English class and I liked them!
    Enjoy reading! Tano.

    ReplyDelete